Thursday, September 25, 2008

Got worms...

...I do!

Nice, huh? I had a bad stomach in Delhi (Delhi belly) and had a test done by a doctor there, he told me I have worms! SWEET! I love worms! Anyway, I just have to take a pill twice a day for two days and I'll be de-wormed. I figured I'd share this appetizing news with you all, because I now you're all interested in that type of thing.

Anyway, I'm in Rishikesh right now. It's a center for Hindu pilgrims, but now westerners come here to "seek enlightenment", not why I'm here by the way. I'm on my way to the north (Manali), to chill out in the mountains and maybe do some more trekking in a different part of the Himalaya's.

India's cool so far though and not nearly as hard (to travel in) as I expected. The accommodation is more expensive then Nepal, but the food is ridiculously cheap and good! 50 cents for pretty much all you can eat rice, curry's, chapati's (flat round bread), dahl (lentils) and curd (yogurt)! I've been eating for more that one all of this time (the worms), so I guess I've been doing some damage to the kitchens! OK, I'm outta here, I'm gonna eat with an unfair advantage while I still have worms! I'm gonna miss those things!

No comments: